Basic Knowledge That Anyone Should Have On Cannabis
Cannabis is a well-known plant, being recorded as a recreational plant in the Chinese empire over 5000 years ago. There are lots of names used for Marijuana, like, pot, MJ, weed, grass and many others. It’s an annual plant with bushy aspect and its part of the Cannabaceae family from which sativa, indica and ruderalis takes part. There are lots of usages for the Cannabis plant and among medical and industrial usage, the recreational usage is not the most common in the world. The psychoactive substance in Marijuana is called THC (tetra-hydrocanabinol) which can help with many illnesses, including depression, cancer and insomnia. From the plant of Cannabis can be produced one of the best vegetal material for clothing and ropes.
The immediate effects of Cannabis products are not as strong, but can be influenced by several factors: the amount used, age of the user, the administration, the psychological state of the user, intended use and location (environment and people).
Short-term effects - many users consider Marijuana to be a pleasant experience. Relaxation, stress reduction, increased sensations of taste, smell, sight and hearing, increase creativity, reduce pain (eg headaches, cramps) , reduced nausea, increased appetite, euphoria, lack of inhibitions and loquacious, feeling that the time was "dilated" (that goes hard).
Among the effects considered unpleasant, the most common are: nausea (especially if Marijuana is taken in combination with alcohol or other drugs with stimulant effect), dry mouth irritation (redness), headache, lack of coordination in movements and loss of balance; weak and frequent coughing.
Prolonged use of Marijuana often has adverse psychological and physiological effects, sometimes very unpleasant. Among the most common physiological effects should be mentioned: abundant salivation, insomnia, conjunctivitis, runny nose, bronchitis, decreased immunity of the body against infections. The most common long-term psychological effects are frequent changes of mood, lack of motivation and interest for any activity, reduced tolerance to failures, low performance at school or work, slow movements, reducing storage capacity and concentration of attention.
In case of Cannabis intoxication, which is rarely reached, users may experience: persecution mania and paranoia, incoherent speech, confusion, anxiety, depression, panic reactions, visual hallucinations, delusions, disorders of the reproductive system (e.g. men less able to have an erection or orgasm).
Most often Marijuana is smoked in cigarettes rolled manually, usually named joints. It may also be smoked with regular pipe or special pipe called bongs (water pipes). Marijuana can be consumed as an infusion (tea) or mixed in food or cakes (brownies or muffins). In some countries it is allowed to use Marijuana for medical purposes, especially in cancer treatment, AIDS and glaucoma. It is known that many people with AIDS lose their appetite and since it’s very important for them to maintain a proper body weight, this plant could help them very much. In the case of cancer, Marijuana helps the patients as a painkiller for the powerful and bad effects that chemotherapy can have on their weak bodies.
- Shampoo with Marijuana
- Marijuana the Truth!
- Is Cannabis Oil Healthy?
- Medical Cannabis Basic Facts
- Advantages Of A Cannabis Card
- Some Medical Applications Of Marijuana
- Advanced Marijuana Cultivation Tips
- Tips To Grow Marijuana/Cannabis
- Tips In Growing Marijuana Indoors
- Preparing Alfredo POTsa sauce using Cannabis
- Part two: Specifications of using the Sea of Green to grow Cannabis
- Part one: Specifications of using the Sea of Green to grow Cannabis
- Can Stress Be a Factor in Producing Hermaphrodite Marijuana Plants?
- Experience a Cannabis Protein and Coconut Oil Shake: Healthy and Delicious
- Correctly Drying Your Marijuana
- The Nutritional Value of Cannabis Protein
- Hemp Protein – The New King of the Plant Kingdom
- What are the California Marijuana Laws?
- Solutions For Marijuana Detox Pains
- Are You In Favor Of Legalizing Cannabis?
- Facts About The Legal Marijuana In Michigan
- Cannabis Outdoor Growing Bits Of Advice
- Marijuana Cultivation Room Plan & Set Up
- Techniques To Germinate Cannabis Seeds
- Automatic Controlling Of Temperature And Humidity In Your Grow Room
- Marijuana Plants and Pesky Animal Control
- Things to Know About the Pollination Process of Marijuana
- Eating Marijuana and Alfalfa
- Facts about Marijuana Protein
- How to Make Bloody Marijuana
- The Connection Between Marijuana Use and Psychosis
- Marijuana’s Health Rewards
- Discover If You Are Eligible For A California Medical Cannabis Card
- Key Strategies In Marijuana Outdoor Growing
- Dealing With Marijuana Plant Virus Infections
- A Quick look At Cannabis Cultivation
- How to Obtain and Use Medical Marijuana
- The Active Components of Marijuana
- A guide on choosing the best marijuana seeds
- The Simple to Germinate Marijuana Seeds