Cholesterol Control with Cannabis Seed Oil
If you have high cholesterol level or you’re trying to eat nutritious foods, you most likely know that olive oil is indeed good for the health for your heart. Basically, this is because the nutritional fat contents in olive oil are healthy and first-class unsaturated fats.
Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats can make lower your level of cholesterol that is regarded as a major risk factor for developing heart diseases. A lesser well-known cooking oil, cannabis seed oil, is now obtainable in a lot of health food stores. In fact, now you can purchase cannabis seed oil over the Internet.
So, if you’re trying to make lower or just control your cholesterol level, cannabis seed oil might be a great option for you and your wellness goals. Cannabis oil is definitely good for your health so you can opt for it and add it to your diet.
Nutrition Info about Cannabis Seed Oil
Cannabis oil promotes an extremely balanced dietetic fat nutritional protocol, as said by the clinical nutrition expert named Dr. Jonny Bowden. On In addition, cannabis seed oil contains a good level of saturated fats such as polyunsaturated and monounsaturated.
When olive oil is main in monounsaturated fat, cannabis seed oil has monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and both omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids. However, Dr. Bowden said that there are lots of omega-6 fatty acids are available out there that you will get in the form of GLA or gamma-linolenic acid. The common American diet is frequently deficient in gamma-linolenic acid. Though cannabis seed oil has only around 2% of gamma-linolenic acid, cannabis is the only edible oil, which has GLA or gamma-linolenic acid.
Control Cholesterol Level
Cannabis seed oil can assist you to manage your cholesterol level. When you have high cholesterol level, cannabis seed oil can help you out to make lower your cholesterol level. Lots of people are quite recognizable with omega-3 fatty acid that they get from many fish as well as fish oil supplements. They try to get omega-3 fatty acids as they know that omega-3 can make lower their triglycerides, blood pressure and cholesterol, level when it is high.
In addition, omega-3 fatty acid can reduce platelet tackiness and also decrease the possibility of developing clogged arteries or atherosclerosis. In fact, “American Heart Association” suggests consuming at least 2 servings of fish each week. Dr. Bowden claimed that omega-6 fatty acids can also make lower your cholesterol levels as well as perk up your insulin sensitivity.
Adequate Omega Ratio
When most of the Western diets are void of Gamma-Linolenic Acid, the common American diet isn’t short in omega-6 fatty acid. The “Linus Pauling Institute” and Dr. Bowden clarify that the spareness of omega-6 fatty acids might be a problem for human health.
When Omega-6 is not balanced by the omega-3 fatty acid, can generate cardiovascular stress and inflammation. Cannabis seed oil promotes the ratio of omega-6 and omega-3 is 3:1, which is a very favorable ratio. This can assist you to restore the complete balance of the essential fatty acids.
- Must-Know Facts About Medical Cannabis In California
- 10 Things About The California Medical Cannabis Card
- Medical Cannabis Benefits
- What Are Medical Cannabis Doctors?
- How Do You Get Health Benefits From Marijuana?
- Marijuana Is Good For Your Mental Health
- Modern Uses of Cannabis Plants
- Introduction to Cannabis
- Medical Cannabis Card Requirements In California
- Medical Marijuana In The State Of Nevada
- A Way To Germinate Cannabis Seeds
- The Soaking Method Of Cannabis Seed Germination
- Should Marijuana Be Recommended?
- Cannabis Oil and Its Capabilities
- Illegal Use of Cannabis
- Picking the Best Possible Marijuana Seeds
- Medicinal Uses Of Cannabis
- Top 10 Things About Cannabis Cards
- An Overview On Indoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Cannabis Outdoor Growing Tips
- Things to Know About Cannabis Sativa Plant
- Is Hemp Milk A Healthy Alternative
- Pregnancy And Smoking Pot, Is It Ok?
- Why Cannabis Seeds Are The New Wonder Food
- Will I Get Enough Omega 3 From Cannabis Oil?
- How Hemp Can Help Everyone
- DO HEMP HEARTS HEALTHY?
- HEMP SEED OIL CAN HELP YOU
- SUPER FOOD: HEMP
- HEMP HIGH, BUT ONLY IN MINERALS
- HEMP MILK TAKES ON COW’S MILK AND SOY MILK
- Marijuana - A Way to Wonderland!
- Ways To Get Rid Of Marijuana Detox Pains
- The Benefits Of A Medical Marijuana Program
- Medical Marijuana in California Facts
- Getting A Cannabis Card
- The Medical Cannabis Law in California
- Effects Of Cannabis Abuse
- The Different Marijuana Growth Stages
- The Different Cannabis Strains