Colloidal Silver for Feminizing Your Marijuana
When two pieces of silver are submersed in distilled water and an electrical current are run through them, it causes silver ions to be deposited into the distilled water.
After completion of this process, the distilled water complete with the dissolved silver in it, it's called Colloidal Silver.
Colloidal Silver can be purchased at some pharmaceuticals or perhaps bought on-line.
If you do not wish to buy Colloidal Silver, it is possible to buy Colloidal Silver generators, however it is also possible to make your own generator.
When making your own generator you must ensure that you use a 9v battery and 9v battery connector. You must also use two pieces of silver that are .9999 or at least .999 pure silver. It must be PURE silver.
Feminizing Marijuana Seeds
Most people prefer to use female Marijuana seeds for growing Marijuana. This is because female seeds will grow into female plants and it is the buds on the female plants that produce the THC that is the responsible component in Marijuana that gives the high or has the hallucinogenic capabilities.
However, if you only grow female seeds, then you have no male plants in which to fertilize your female plants, ending up with no further fertilized seeds to plant.
There are two ways of getting around this situation without having to waste resources growing male plants.
Female plants have a natural instinct to seek their buds to be fertilized and to that end, if a females buds are neither picked or fertilized it will eventually start to produce male buds of its own in order to at least be able to fertilize some of its buds itself.
Therefore one method of getting around this problem is to let a female plant reach this stage, pick the male buds and use them to fertilize the female buds you need to fertilize.
The problem with this system is that male buds produced in this matter are not very potent and so the possibility of unsuccessful fertilization is greater.
The other method is to use Colloidal Silver.
When Colloidal Silver is sprayed on parts of a female Marijuana plant, that part of the plant that has been sprayed will start to show male characteristics. If sprayed regularly it will produce male buds and then these male buds can be used to fertilize any female buds that you require fertilizing.
One advantage of the Colloidal Silver method is that as both the “parents” were female plants, the seeds produced will also be female.
Disadvantages to this method are that the cost of Colloidal Silver and secondly that the parts of the plant that are treated need to be treated regularly until the male buds appear. This will usually take 10 – 14 days but can occasionally take 2 – 3 weeks. The process must be started when you first change the light cycle to 12/12.
One other thing to watch with this method is that any part of the Marijuana plant that has been sprayed with Colloidal Silver cannot be used for Marijuana, repeat MUST NOT be used for marijuana.
- Is There Any Major Marijuana Growing in Your Area?
- Marijuana as a Food Substitute
- Hemp (Cannabis) Hearts & Weight Loss
- Diet with Cannabis Protein
- Preventative Maintenance of Your Bubbleponic Marijuana Growing System
- Equipment Needed For Bubbleponic Marijuana Growing
- Marijuana Cultivation: An Introduction to Bubbleponics
- Advantages of Cannabis Protein Diet
- What Can Happen If I Am Caught With Cannabis?
- The Unusual Movements in (OTC: CBIS) Cannabis Science Stock Price
- The Medical Marijuana Program in Arizona
- 10 Facts About Medical Cannabis Cards
- Medical Marijuana Program In Nevada
- Brief Summary Of Indoor Marijuana Growing
- LED Grow Lights For Your Cannabis Plants
- Deciding on Seeds For Growing Marijuana Outdoors
- Cultivation of Marijuana Seeds
- Tips for Nurturing Cannabis Seedlings
- How to Germinate Marijuana Seeds
- What are the essential requirements for cultivation of cannabis plants?
- Different Lighting Systems for Growing Marijuana using Bubbleponics
- Cannabis Cultivation: How Bubbleponics Works
- Harvesting Your Bubbleponically Grown Cannabis
- Signs of Smoking Marijuana
- Nutritional Values of Marijuana Proteins
- How to Detoxify from Marijuana
- Marijuana: Its Damaging and Beneficial Effects
- Do You Know What Female Cannabis Seeds Are?
- Marijuana versus HIV and AIDS
- Cannabis Flowering And Curing
- How One Can Obtain An Excellent Cannabis Yield
- Cannabis Grow Room Design & Setup
- An Insight into Growing Cannabis
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Marijuana Cloning
- Uses of Cannabis Seeds That You Probably Never Knew About
- Guidelines To Get A Medical Cannabis Card
- What Advantages Can We Get Out Of Medical Cannabis?
- Why Purchase Marijuana?
- Four Easy Steps To Growing Marijuana Indoors
- Marijuana Indoor Growing Tips