Making Raw Cannabis Juice
Drinking juice made from raw cannabis may not seem like such an appealing way to ingest marijuana because it is so different from the traditional methods but the truth of the matter is that it has much more benefit to the body as opposed to inhaling the smoke especially where it is used for medicinal purposes. The compound that exists in the buds and leaves of marijuana naturally that is known as cannabidiol (CBD) has been shown to have a lot of nutrients that are useful as anti inflammatory agents, anti oxidants and help in the treatment of cancer and other chronic illnesses. The efficacy of some of these elements is lost in the processes used in drying and curing marijuana after harvesting, therefore studies have shown that using raw marijuana allows for a greater availability of these elements.
Cannabis juice is fairly easy to make because all that is required is a blender and a number of the healthiest mature leaves and buds from the plant itself and some water.
(i) Cut off the buds and leaves using a sharp scissors and ensure they are clean of any dirt or foreign matter.
(ii) Ina pan boil a few cups of water then set it aside and allow it to cool.
(iii) Roughly chop up the leaves (optional) and soak them together with the buds the clean, boiled and cooled water for about an hour.
(iv) Add the mixture into a blender, spin for a few seconds then strain it afterwards through a fine meshed sieve and the juice is ready for consumption.
(v) If you are not drinking the juice immediately, put it in a container, cover and put in the fridge to preserve freshness.
It may not sound all that sweet and inviting but with a spoonful of honey it should be good to go. You can also mix it with your favourite fruit or vegetable juice such as carrot juice to make cocktails that are more bearable to the taste buds. The cannabidiol boosts the immune systems functions and enhances the brain functions of reception and transmission enabling patients with auto immune problems or diseases to benefit a great deal. Nerve, bone and immune functions are essentially what allow us humans to operate and function on a daily basis by transmitting information from what we see, how we think and react and how we move etc. Chronic diseases and other serious illnesses like lupus, diabetes, arthritis, cancer, asthma and inflammation tend to impair these capabilities and cripple the system but cannabinoids produced by marijuana help to hone, improve and balance bodily functions.
The only downside to making this juice is that it takes a lot of buds and leaves to make which may not be sensible for small scale growers. Compared to the amount used in vaporisers, cooking/ baking and old fashioned smoking, juicing would be the least economical given the time and investment put in growing the plants. This should however not deter those that find the merits far more than the demerits which would make it worth the cost especially for medicinal purposes.
- Effects of Temperature Changes on Marijuana Plants
- Techniques of Rolling Cannabis for a Good Smoke
- How to Successfully Grow Marijuana Outdoors
- The Vegetative Phase of Cannabis
- Cannabis Recipe for Diabetics
- Effects of Over-fertilizing Cannabis Plants
- Tips for harvesting marijuana
- How to Grow the Best Possible Marijuana
- Tips for Foliar Feeding Marijuana
- Techniques Used in Enhancing Growth of Cannabis Plants
- How to Make Cannabutter From Cannabis
- Preparing Marijuana in Various Foods and Snacks
- Ways to Regenerate Marijuana Plants
- Effects of Mold on Marijuana Plants
- Properly germinating cannabis seedlings
- The positive effects of smoking marijuana
- Making cannabis infused milk
- What is a marijuana clinic?
- What Can Medical Marijuana Do?
- Pros And Cons Of Marijuana Use
- How To Make Chocolate Cannabis Cupcakes
- Growing Cannabis Useful Techniques
- Planning Your Own Marijuana Grow Room
- Planting Cannabis Seedlings
- Surprisingly Safe Marijuana
- Storing Marijuana
- Soil Properties Required For the Growing Of Cannabis
- Marijuana Recipes
- Marijuana Cookies
- Marijuana Chocolate Fudge
- Cannabis Buds
- How To Care For Your Cannabis Seedlings
- What Cannabis Abuse Can Do To Our Body
- Reasons Why Cannabis Is Illegal In Many Places
- What Cannabis Can Do To Our Bodies
- Harvesting Your Own Marijuana
- Marijuana Chocolate Frosting
- Marijuana Butter
- Hanging Marijuana to Cure
- Eating Marijuana