Marijuana Outdoor Growing Tips
Summer and spring are the best seasons to grow marijuana outdoors. At these times of the year, the plants can enjoy sufficient amount of sunlight that can help in their proper growth and development. As a grower, you will also be able to spend a lot of time outdoors tending to your plants without the hassles of a very low temperature.
Starting your own marijuana outdoor garden is better done in the spring and the summer. If you are thinking of doing it anytime soon, read further and learn the basics of marijuana outdoor growing.
The first thing that you need to do is to search for the perfect spot to setup your outdoor marijuana garden. It is important that you find a place where enough sunlight shines through and ventilation is all right. The more common areas where growers place their gardens are rooftops, greenhouses, and backyards.
Rooftops are for people who want to keep their gardens not very visible to the people around them. Because roofs are higher up than the ground, the plants will be exposed to sunlight better and the buds will be larger. One downside of this spot, however, is that the plants are more likely to get dehydrated in just a short period of time because of its proximity to the sun.
Building a greenhouse is another way to start a marijuana garden. This project will cost a big amount of money, so you have to make sure that it will fit your budget. A greenhouse acts like a room that can keep your plants protected from drastic changes in temperature and wind speeds.
The easiest, cheapest, and most convenient area is the backyard. Once you plant your cannabis seeds in the soil, you will have to dedicate a lot of your time making sure that the seeds are getting all their nutrients, and there are no pests or infestations around.
After figuring out where to setup your marijuana garden, the next step is to find the right type of soil to use. Soil is where the plants look for the nutrients they need for sustenance so use soil that meets this requirement. A soil that is fertile and has the appropriate pH level is where marijuana can thrive.
Start cleaning the area by removing the grasses and foreign plants around. You may need to use gardening tools to efficiently do the job. Get some additives and spread them and mix them to the soil.
You will have to purchase marijuana seeds from seed banks. You can ask an expert grower for advice on how to choose what seeds to grow.
The garden beds should be spacious enough to accommodate all the seeds that you want to plant. There should be enough gaps in between them so that the roots can grow freely. Water them regularly so that in the end you will have a healthy and abundant yield!
- Vertical Growing
- Marijuana Harvesting and Curing
- Guide To Marijuana Cultivation
- Auto-Flowering Cannabis
- Facts About Hallucinatory Substances
- Germinate Cannabis Seeds
- Get Good Quality Cannabis Yield
- Planting Cannabis Seeds
- Marijuana Canopy Control and Supercropping
- Medical Use of Cannabis
- Growing Popularity of Cannabis Seeds and Cultivation
- How to Pick the Perfect Cannabis Seed
- Know About Cannabis
- The Legalization of Marijuana
- How to Get a Legal Medical Cannabis Card
- Some Basic Information on Cannabis
- The Advantages of Medical Cannabis
- The Effects of Cannabis Abuse
- Growing Marijuana Outdoors
- Hydroponics and Aeroponics Explained
- Cannabis Plant Problems
- Virus Infections in Cannabis Plants
- Cutting Marijuana Branches
- Buy Marijuana Seeds
- Legalizing Marijuana – Yes Or No?
- How To Grow Marijuana
- Different Types of Cannabis Seeds
- Kinds of Cannabis Strains
- Advantages of Medical Cannabis
- Marijuana Facts
- Storage of Cannabis seeds
- Marijuana and body pains
- Shed pounds with Marijuana
- Is it better to grow the Cannabis plant indoors or outdoors
- Grow your own weed at home
- Cancer and Cannabis
- A Little More About Marijuana Cultivation
- Cultivating Cannabis Indoors
- Clinical Applications of Medical Cannabis
- Global Application of Cannabis