Plant Moisture Stress in Marijuana and Its Remedy
The whole process of growing a marijuana plant, with its varying stages of growth and development, can be a very complicated process. The grower should maintain a keen eye not just on the factors that aid in the production of good quality marijuana plant produce but one must also keep an eye on the factors that lead to the production of poor quality marijuana plants or worse, leading to the death of the plant before even reaching the stage of maturity.
There are several problems that a marijuana grower meets during the whole period of growing the plant. Thus, it is vital to know which factors are contributing to the occurrence of certain problems as different problems call for different solutions. Providing an incorrect remedy to a specific problem might lead to the death of the marijuana plant or say the production of poor quality harvest.
One of the precipitating factors leading to poor plant growth is Plant Moisture Stress (PMS). Plant Moisture Stress is further defined as the status of water within a plant. PMS is also one determinant of the plant’s need or demand for water.
When Moisture Stress occurs in plants, causes the margins of the plant to roll and to burn. The leaf of the plant then becomes hard in texture when touched.
There is a huge difference between adequate plant watering as to that of overwatering and under watering. Too much water in the plant causes the roots to weaken as the flow of gas within the plant’s root is disrupted, preventing the entry of Oxygen. Too little water on the other hand hinders the carbohydrate production due to less moisture. Now to remedy this problem, proper and careful addition of water should be done to prevent such cases of overwatering and under watering.
Another problem would have something to do with the amount of fertilizer placed into the soil where the marijuana thrives for nutrients. The addition of too much fertilizer often leads to cupping of the plants’ leaves and the rolling and burning of its margins.
The heat level also serves as one factor precipitating the poor growth in the plant. This happens when the level of heat is too high, exceeding the required amount. Too much heat leads to the rapid loss of water from the plant’s leaves. High levels of heat can also trigger chlorophyll’s destruction.
These are just some of the commonly occurring problems in growing a marijuana plant. Each problem requires a unique remedy and must be handled appropriately. They should also be addressed and resolved as soon as possible to prevent the poor quality marijuana plant produce and even death of the plant, which is the worst that can happen.
The life of the marijuana plant depends greatly in the hands of the grower. Although naturally occurring elements contribute to the plant’s development but without adequate knowledge and expertise, it will be impossible to yield good quality marijuana plants.
- Marijuana and Its Right Amount of PH
- Knowing the Type of Marijuana Plant You Want to Grow
- How to Properly Position Your Marijuana Plant
- Smell the Truth and Choose Your Strain of Marijuana
- What You Need to Obtain Medicinal Cannabis
- What to Feed Your Cannabis Plants
- What Is The Sex Of Your Cannabis Plant?
- The Best Soil for Marijuana’s Growth
- Marijuana’s Stage of Vegetation
- Marijuana: Serving Its Medical Purpose in Canada
- How Cannabis Influences The Human Brain
- Outdoor Cannabis Growing Reminders
- Choosing Between Aeroponics And Hydroponics For Marijuana Cultivation
- What Are the Different Cannabis Varieties?
- Using Cannabis for Arthritis and Rheumatism
- Should I Use One or Two Rooms to Grow Cannabis?
- Safe Ways to Use Cannabis
- How to Sex Your Marijuana Plants
- Growing Marijuana: Spacing and Broadcast Seeding
- Cannabis Seed Oil Info
- Important Questions When Growing Cannabis
- Few Tips On Buying Marijuana Seeds To Grow
- Growing Marijuana Outdoors: Seed Germination
- Medical Cannabis Registration and Possession Rules
- Marijuana Information
- How to Use the Cannabis You Have Harvested
- Cannabis Capitols: Prague
- Cannabis and THC Concentrations
- Cannabis Plant Abuse
- Using a Grow Box for Cannabis Cultivation
- Step by Step Procedure of Building the Cannabis Grow Box
- Preparing Garlic Almond Chicken Using Cannabis
- The Recipe for Cannabis Salsa
- How to Prepare Chicken Tetrazzini Using Cannabis
- Preparing Cake Using Cannabis Oil
- How Much Water Should You Use For the Cannabis Plant?
- Making a Tremble Cannabis Joint Quickly
- How to Roll a Joint for Cannabis Smoking
- How do You Choose the Right Type of Soil to Grow Your Cannabis Crop
- Advantages of Performing Cloning for Cannabis Plants