The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marijuana Use
Marijuana is among the most notorious substances in the world today. It is illegal in many countries mainly because of its negative side effects. But there are places where it has been legalized because it actually possesses valuable medicinal abilities. For these reasons, we can safely consider marijuana a versatile plant.
Why use marijuana?
Let us first take a look at the reasons why it is all right to use marijuana. Over the years, more and more research studies have shown that marijuana is capable of doing something good in the field of medicine. Medical professionals are utilizing marijuana for its important contribution in the treatment of many different kinds of medical conditions.
For example, marijuana has been proven to help alleviate various symptoms of several diseases. Patients suffering from nausea, headaches or migraines, vomiting, appetite loss, and more can smoke marijuana in order to get rid of all those. As long as the substance is consumed in small or moderate doses, the desired effects are going to be achieved.
Furthermore, cancer patients who are undergoing chemotherapy are usually prescribed marijuana in order to get rid of the negative side effects of chemo. Other severe medical complications that have benefitted from the medicinal value of marijuana include glaucoma, HIV, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, Alzheimer’s, etc.
Why not use marijuana?
There is no question that marijuana is known worldwide for being a harmful substance that people must steer clear of. It has caused a lot of dangers and hazards to millions of people through the years, and it continues to do so up to now.
Because marijuana contains compounds that make it highly addictive, countless numbers of people, both young and old, have become hooked with this substance. These people have gone through a lot of changes --- physically, mentally, socially, etc. --- and they are having a hard time quitting.
Many cases of marijuana addiction have revealed how much damage and harm this plant can cause if consumed in very high doses for a very long time.
Long-term marijuana users are prone to different types of diseases that affect the nervous system, respiratory system, digestive system, and other bodily systems. They are susceptible to severe medical conditions that tend to be hard to treat.
Moreover, marijuana addicts become detached to the society since they prefer to spend their time with other marijuana users or by themselves. They lose the relationships they have established with family members and friends due to their dependence on marijuana.
- Helpful Marijuana Growing Tips
- Locating Top Quality Marijuana Seeds
- Marijuana Improving Millions of Lives
- Medical Marijuana an Analysis
- Medical Marijuana in Los Angeles
- Medical Marijuana in Sacramento-A Healthy Business
- Medical Marijuana is Affordable with a Marijuana Card
- Medical Marijuana Raids-Is it harassment?
- Representation and the Laws Surrounding Marijuana
- Medical Marijuana in Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Marijuana and the Law
- Get To Know Some Popular Cannabis Strains
- Various Effects Of Marijuana
- What Does Marijuana Do To Your Brain?
- Fertilizer That Is Good For Your Cannabis Plants
- How To Efficiently Water Cannabis Plants
- How To Successfully Grow Marijuana
- Task of Getting a Marijuana Plant to Flower
- Saving and Storing Your Cannabis Seeds
- THC and the Medical Uses for Marijuana
- Basics Facts of Medical Marijuana in California
- The Controversy Surrounding Medical Marijuana
- The Difference Between Cannabis and Hemp
- Harvesting and drying of Cannabis
- Advanced methods of Cannabis cultivation
- An Insight into Hydroponics
- What are Cannabis feminized seeds?
- Housing damage that may result from indoor cultivation of Cannabis
- Tips On How To Start An Outdoor Marijuana Garden
- Marijuana Growing And Harvesting Techniques
- Getting Started With Indoor Cannabis Growing
- Things You Might Not Know About Marijuana
- Take A Closer Look At Marijuana’s Components
- Requirements For A Colorado Medical Cannabis Card
- Growing Marijuana with LED Lights
- Common Problems in Marijuana Growing: Part 1
- Common Problems in Marijuana Growing: Part 2
- The State of Medical Marijuana in Sacramento
- The Truth about Sacramento Medical Marijuana
- Uses for Cannabis Fabrics