The effects of Cannabis on libido in women
There has been incessant debate on the effects that Cannabis use has on various functions of the body. One of the areas that have had so many furores is the reproductive system. As much as we would like to ignore that this does not happen, the effect that this substance has on the libido of its users has warranted fresh debate. This was particularly heightened with the entrance of the drug Viagra into the market. Viagra, whose active is Sildenafil was introduced to the market with the aim of improving sexual performance in men. This however, raised concerns because there was no female version of the same.
In spite of the time and effort that has been put into this sector, there is not much to show for it, save for a few trials here and there. While the ladies are seemingly in a yo-yo state as far as a ‘magic pill’ is concerned, there has emerged a new trend to address this issue; the use of Cannabis. From time immemorial, the history of Cannabis has been shown to be of tremendous use in the female sexual behavior. This close relationship is not anything new since Cannabis is not just used for recreational purposes, but for medical purposes as well.
In spite of continuous research, there has not been any clinical study to create substantial evidence of the importance of Cannabis in controlling or improving female libido. Regardless of this fact that there is no direct link between the two, it is a well known fact that a stressful and hectic lifestyle has the ability to rob a woman of a healthy and fulfilling sex life. In today’s world where tight deadlines and squeezed schedules are a norm, it is very easy to get caught in a rat race which has the power to diminish the quality of sex life between any couple.
Psychologists agree that as a woman ages, these factors only serve to be compounded. Anxiety and depression are likely to set in. This is where the use of Cannabis may be used to alleviate the symptoms of a low libido that is the result of depression. Given under the supervision of a registered doctor, it is possible to use this as a regimen. The reason why this should be done under the guidance of a doctor is because they will be able to diagnose any underlying conditions that would present jeopardy to the patient’s health.
There is a lot of information regarding the use of Cannabis in handling low libido, particularly pin women. With a number of well known celebrities endorsing the product, it is little wonder that the use of Cannabis is spreading like wild fire. There are also social network blogs that are dedicated to the promotion of Cannabis. This are great avenues through which one gets to interact with other like minded individuals. It also presents a unique channel since it creates a social rapport between the parties involved. At the end of the day, the use of Cannabis to treat low libido is intertwined with many other factors.
- Nutrients for Cannabis plants
- The effect of stress on Cannabis plants
- Getting free Cannabis seeds from seed banks worldwide
- Preparing cannabis milkshake
- The effect of carbon dioxide on Cannabis plants
- Carbon dioxide enrichment in a Cannabis garden
- Eliminating spider mites in Cannabis plants
- Curing Cannabis
- Cannabis super cropping
- Growing Cannabis in rental property
- What would you name your Cannabis strain?
- Cannabis cultivation tips for first time indoor growers
- Is indoor cultivation the best way to grow cannabis?
- Helpfult tips for buying cannabis seeds online
- Best selection criteria to use when looking for Cannabis seeds.
- Cannabis Testing Kits – Categories & Their Application at Different Places
- Does Cannabis Lead to Addiction?
- Effects of Cannabis Dependency
- How to balance the hydroponics in your Cannabis farm
- How to control odor in a Cannabis grow room
- How is it possible to tell that harvest time is nearing?
- Growing purple Cannabis
- Growing Cannabis: choosing between soil and hydroponics
- Some Long-Term and Short-Term Effects Of Marijuana On The Brain
- Use Marijuana For Arthritis
- What Harm Does Marijuana Abuse Bring?
- What To Do With Indoor Cannabis Seeds
- Consequences of Smoking Marijuana
- Cannabis vs. Whey Protein
- How Testing For Cannabis Works
- Risks of Smoking Cannabis throughout Pregnancy
- Dangers of Inhaling Cannabis Smoke
- Some Treatments for Cannabis Addiction
- The Consequences of Smoking Cannabis on Athletes
- Negative Effects of Marijuana Abuse
- Marijuana Abuse
- Does Marijuana Really Harden Bones?
- Cannabis clones
- Using Cannabis pollen
- Can utility bills give you away as a Cannabis farmer?