The Vegan Way With Almond And Cannabis Milk
Yes as unlikely as it may sound the cannabis plant and the almond tree can be your healthiest allies if you are looking for a milk substitute. Almond milk and cannabis milk are made from the seed or nut of each plant. The process is simple and can be done at home if you want to try it yourself. The seeds or nuts are crushed and blended with water, that’s it.
You can use a blender but you might want to crush them first in a mortar and pestle so that it is easier to blend. There are many variations such as changing the amount of water to give it a thicker or thinner consistency and straining the milk to remove some of the grittier particles. You can add sugar, honey or any other sweetener to improve the taste especially for children. Other additives that are popular include vanilla and cocoa powder as they really give an additional depth of flavor that matches well with the flavor of the almond or cannabis milk.
The flavor of both cannabis milk and almond milk makes it easier to switch from cow's milk with the almond milk having a better overall flavor but the cannabis milk balancing it out by having a creamier taste. This creaminess comes from the marijuana seeds higher fat content although this fat is high in Omega fatty acids (Omega-3, Omega-6) and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) which are healthy oils that the body needs. Almond milk is the dieter's friend being low in calories yet still filling just is careful with commercial preparation as sometimes sugar and salt are added to increase there flavor.
Both of these healthy milks are high in antioxidants that help the body fight free radicals and their damaging, aging effects. They are particularly high in vitamin E, which helps the immune system, the cardiovascular system and can give protection from some forms of cancer. The marijuana seed milk, which incidentally has none of the active ingredients that the more notorious cannabis relative is known for, is packed with amino acids. The cannabis seed that the milk is made from contains all of the essential amino acids that the body uses and can only get from outside sources.
Magnesium is also a vital mineral that both these milks are high in. The body uses magnesium in all of its organs and it is vital to good health. It is critical for strong bones and is used by the body to regulate the nervous system and maintain an even heart beat. It has been shown that it also helps to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce blood pressure.
Almond milk and cannabis milk are well tolerated by people with lactose intolerance and soy allergies. Cannabis milk in particular has not shown any allergenic reactions and is one of the best alternatives for people that suffer from allergies and intolerances. Almond milk is made from almonds and can affect people that are allergic to tree nuts and should be avoided by those affected.
- What Are Cannabis Hearts?
- All about Marijuana
- Things to know about Cannabis & Flax Powder
- Things to Know About Cannabis Milk & Coconut Milk
- Simple Bracelet Made From Cannabis Fabric
- The Reasons Why People Smoke Pot
- Getting To Know Some Cannabis Side Effects
- Some Vital Specifics About Marijuana
- Simple Steps In Marijuana Growing
- An Effective Way To Germinate Cannabis Seeds
- Strategies For Better Cannabis Growth
- The Law and Cannabis
- The Different Stages of Cannabis Grown with Bubbleponics
- Sulphur Plasma Grow Lights-The Next Big Thing?
- Not Only Marijuana Shows Positive for THC
- Marijuana Milk for Work Outs
- Marijuana in Cereals
- Discovering Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Making Use Of Marijuana In The Medical Field
- The Good And Bad Points Of Medical Marijuana
- Figure Out How To Cultivate Cannabis
- A Closer Examination Of Cannabis Seeds
- Marijuana Cultivation: Indoors vs Outdoors vs Hydroponically
- Making the Choice Whether to Grow Marijuana Indoors or Outdoors
- Effective ways of quitting weed
- Simple Ways of Controlling Growing Conditions for Cannabis Plants Grown Indoors
- The different stages of development for cannabis plants
- What you Need to know about Outdoor Cultivation of Marijuana
- An Insight into Indoor Cultivation of Cannabis Plants
- Starting Your Marijuana: Grow Using Bubbleponics
- Problems You May Encounter While Growing Marijuana with Bubbleponics
- Growing Marijuana from Seeds
- Marijuana as a Skin Care Product
- Marijuana: Great Food Supplement!
- All about Cannabis Cloning
- How to Care for Cannabis Plants During the Vegetative Stage of Growth
- Giving Your Marijuana Plants Air
- Colloidal Silver for Feminizing Your Marijuana
- Is There Any Major Marijuana Growing in Your Area?
- Marijuana as a Food Substitute