Parental Lineage of the Cali Sunrise Cannabis Strain Classified as a dominant indica strain (the indica constitutes of 65% while the sativa makes up the remaining 35%), the Cali sunrise cannabis strain is one that you need to be on the lookout for. The strain is the result if breeding two Californian Orange strains. The research carried out into the quality of the genetics is credited to the Alpha Genetics breeding company. The result of the crossing gave rise to an amazing strain whose ...