0Item(s)
0 Items View Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

What is the classification of the Alien Chemmander Cannabis strain? The Alien Chemmander strain is a hybrid, but one that is indica dominant. This means that the percentages of the hybrid will vary remarkably depending on the combinations of strains used. In the same breath, it is mandatory that growers are aware of the lineage from which their strain originates. This will be helpful in determining what some of the less desirable traits are, as well as how to get rid of them during future ...
Many Cannabis strains have flooded the market, and this is the reason why you need to know the specific set of qualities that you are looking for in the plant. The Critical + strain is a unique strain, and for reasons that you will discover in this article. For instance, its history tells of a great blend of characteristics. The strain was chosen by a farmer from a region known as Bilbao. In fact, so great are these traits that they made the plant win the 1st High Life Cup held in Barcelona. ...
If you are interested in buying the Dator Cannabis seeds, there are many options that are available for you. The only thing that you must ensure that you have is to carry out ample background research to establish the various reputable vendors available at your disposal. This is in light of the numerous cons that have filled the market, making it hard for clients to choose an ideal vendor. Having established that this is the strain that you would like to grow, the next step will usually entail ...
You may need to see a doctor to use this strain, but with time, you are well able to be your own ‘doctor’. The Doctor cannabis strain is one of a kind and is among the strains that would be recommended for growth by someone who is relatively new to the field. The strain is predominantly indica, with the said indica taking up 80% while the remaining sativa uses up just 20% of the sum genotype. Hybrids occur in different ratios, and the greater a particular portion of the ratio, the ...