The Casey Jones is classified as a sativa/indica hybrid and is predominantly sativa as this accounts for 80% while the indica accounts for the remaining 20%. This means that you should be on the lookout for traits that are reminiscent of the cannabis sativa strain. The parent plants of the Casey Jones strain are the Trainwreck strain and the Diesel strain. This is what gave rise to the name that the strain. The name was originally that of a popular engineer, ...