What is the Classification of the Da Chedda Cannabis Strain? This strain is classified as a predominantly indica strain. The ratios, however, reveal that the two could almost produce both phenotypes as they are almost equal with indica accounting for 60% while sativa accounts for the remaining 40%. Part of correct classification also involves getting the parental lineage of the strain. The two plants responsible for bringing forth this strain are the Double Cheese crossed with the Chem-D ...