The Lineage and Benefits of the Doors Cannabis Strain The Doors Cannabis strain is the kind of strain that will have you reaching out for the door, as an excited person. It is classified predominantly as a Sativa strain since this account for 70% while the Indica takes up the remaining 30%. The parental lineage of any given strain is just as important as the cultivation information because it allows one to understand the origins of a strain as well as the characteristics that the strain ...