There are many strains that are available for clients, and this sometimes makes it tricky to decide on what works and what does not. It is for this reason that strain reviews are very important, especially for new farmers or those who would like to sharpen their skills. This review gives you all the information you need about the Quad Jack Cannabis strain. The strain is categorized as a predominantly sativa strain since the sativa accounts for 80% while the indica takes up the remaining 20%. It ...