With such a catchy name, you certainly want to find out what the precious Red Afro Cannabis strain is all about. Classified as a predominantly indica strain, the sativa presents just about 25% while the rest, 75% is a representation of the sativa strain. The Parental Lineage of The Red Afro Cannabis Strain Part of the introduction to any strain involves knowing the parental lineage of a given strain so that this way, one is in a position to determine the desirable ...