The founders of this strain, the Vancouver Island seed Company are responsible for the production of this popular strain better known as 420 Cannabis. The strain is classified as dominantly sativa, with ratios of 60%, and the remaining 40% indica. This means that although the characteristics of the sativa plant will come out more strongly, there will also be a hint of indica. The parentage of the 420 Cannabis strain can be traced back to the Fucking Incredible and the Burmese strains. Having ...